Our next Outsourcing Navigator Council (ONC) meeting will be entirely focused on the challenges of managing an EMS business.
EMS Business Leaders are invited to attend this comprehensive strategic planning session focused on the data and insights needed to successfully manage an EMS business for both near term and long term profitability.
CBA has teamed up with Southwest Securities and ITM Consulting to give EMS Executives the business intelligence they need now.
The theme of the day is Finding Opportunity in the Current Global Electronics Manufacturing Environment. Ray Carpenter, director and head of electronics investment banking at Southwest Securities and Phil Zarrow of ITM Consulting will join CBA Principals for an intensive, no-holds barred day of solution-oriented discussion about the challenges and opportunities arising from global trends.
- List of actions to perform to maximize the net sale value of an EMS business
- Implementing Lean Six Sigma for significant improvements in profitability
- Beyond Outsourcing: The Future Landscape of Global Electronics Manufacturing, ONC report update
- Expanding into higher margin services: is that strategy working? What the data say.
- Is EMS industry finally at the financial brink? Options for a business model overhaul.
This data-intensive event is open to Non-members. It’s a chance to get to know our methodologies. And your Workshop registration fees will apply to membership should you decide to join this year. (Check out our FAQs about the Council.)
What: ONC EMS-Only Member Meeting and Public Workshop
When: October 24; 9:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Where: Santa Clara Hilton Hotel, 4949 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, California
Cost: This event is Free to Outsourcing Navigator Council members
- ONC Members: FREE
- Non-members**: $250 if registered in advance,
- $300 at the door (**Workshop fee applies to 2012 ONC membership)
This is a limited seat event, so do not wait! Sign up today.